ENTER Engineering’s support bases are located throughout the Republic of Uzbekistan (total area is more than 100 hectares), as well as in key industrial hubs in Russia (total area is more than 150 hectares).
In Uzbekistan, ENTER Engineering Group have a well-developed on-site infrastructure of warehouses and production workshops, as well as modern technologically advanced support bases located in Karakul, Karaulbazar, Kamashi and Kagan.
Besides the facilities operated by ENTER Engineering there are the facilities as listed below:
- A warehouse with railway lines in Dekhkanabad with a total area of 6.7 ha.
- A base to support operations in Karaulbazar with a total area of 1.5 ha.
- A customs warehouse in Karshi with a total area of 4.6 ha.
- There are fuel warehouses and filling stations at all construction sites.
- There are support bases in Russia located in Novy Urengoy, Nadym, Pangody and at construction sites.
Procurement base — total area 1,8 ha.
Procurement base — total area 2,5 ha.
Procurement base — total area 3 ha
Work shops for the production of sandwich panels with basalt filler and light structural for temporary structures.
Total area 2 ha.
Refinery — storage capacity 3 400 tons .
Procurement base: covered storage area — 3 600 sq. m, open storage area — 32 ha.
Refinery — storage capacity 2 800 tons.
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Moscow, Russia
- Dubai, UAE
- Singapore, Singapore