The Group’s quality management system policy fulfils contractual obligations and improves service quality of civil and industrial construction and nuclear facilities (NF). The policy also strengthens sustainable competitive positions and promotes satisfaction amongst personnel, consumers and partners on the following principles:
- Reasonable requirements of the customer must be met.
- Quality starts with suppliers.
- Quality is ensured at every workplace, at every stage of the execution of every contract.
- Experienced and highly qualified personnel identify inconsistencies in activity and prevent them to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Inconsistencies are identified not to punish perpetrators, but to eliminate causes.
- Management and personnel understand the priority of quality in the Group’s activities.
To effectively implement the Quality Management System Policy, Enter’s senior management makes the following commitments:
- Improvement of the Group’s management system based on modern management principles in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, taking into account the interests of consumers, personnel and partners.
- Creation of conditions for continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- General involvement of personnel in the functioning of the quality management system.
- Planning and systematic implementation of activities to ensure the required quality at all stages of production.
- A clear distribution of the personal responsibility of managers and performers for the work performed.
- Provision of suitably qualified personnel in line with the requirements of job descriptions.
- Formation of a safety culture amongst personnel.
- Creation of an efficient operating system to document work and controls.
- Effective management of financial, logistical and human resources.
- Providing the necessary resources to implement this policy.
- Conducting internal audits of the quality management system in line with ISO 9001: 2015 and assessing its effectiveness.
- Analysis of the Group’s quality assurance policy — its implementation and regular updating.
The Group’s management takes the lead in assuming responsibility for the policy, implementing it, and communicating it.